Budding scientists and engineers in Years 9/10 are welcomed to UWA’s campus to fuel their passion for science, technology, engineering and maths across three days of fun.
Students will participate in hands-on workshops, meet knowledgeable and enthusiastic scientists and current students, get to know others with an interest in STEM fields, experience what it’s like to be a university student, and discover the rich variety of careers that can come from having a degree in science or engineering.
During our January 2016 event, students:
- experienced the wonder of physics and astrophysics
- learned how to protect our precious environment
- discovered how maths can help win games
- tested their fitness
- jumped into plant cells
- uncovered the mysteries of the heart
- took part in an amazing race
- were inspired by engineers working on humanitarian projects
- witnessed the magic of chemical reactions!
An equally exciting program is scheduled for 2017. Come and join in the fun!
- 17, 18, and 19 January 2017
- 9am to 4.30pm daily
- The University of Western Australia
- Year 9/10 students (entering years 10/11 in 2017)
- $120 per student (including GST)
For more information on costs, enrolment and FAQs, visit the Science Experience website.
Register online on the Science Experience website.