The Faculty of Science has partnered with the School of Life and Physical Sciences at the PSB Academy since 2005 to offer offshore science programs in Singapore.
PSB Academy is one of the largest independent education and training institutions in Singapore, and has established international ties with universities from Australia, the United States and the United Kingdom.
The following programs are taught to PSB students currently enrolled in the UWA Bachelor of Science course (50110):
Welcome back! Are you ready to start the next step in your student journey? We have information to help you re-enrol
Here are a range of online services that you will require throughout your time at UWA:
There are many different ways UWA can support you:
- The Science Student Office is a team dedicated to helping science students. You can contact the Science Student Office by submitting an email query via askUWA.
- The off-shore Program Director, Dr Honey Ng can provide support and advice to UWA PSB students.
- There is a wealth of material provided by UWA Student Services and PSB Academy Student Services that can help you settle into university life and help with many others issues that you may encounter as a university student.
- The Guild you as a student of UWA. They can help you in a number of ways by providing financial, academic and welfare advice and support.
- Need to know when the census date is? When the teaching period starts? It is essential you are aware of UWA offshore non-standard teaching periods.
- Got a question that needs answering? Most answers to your questions can be addressed online via askUWA.
- The UWAstudents YouTube has many videos that can assist you.
Policies, assessments and exams
Information regarding policies, assessments and exams can be found online
Congratulations! If you are reading this, it is probably because you have completed, or are about to complete, your course. To receive your award certificate from the University you must apply to graduate
If you have any queries regarding course completion please contact the Science Student Office.
PSB survival guide
The PSB survival guide provides advice and guidance to UWA science students at PSB Academy.
Thinking about your next steps? There are many opportunities available to UWA science graduates:
- The Bachelor of Science (Honours) is a challenging and rewarding year of additional study. It enables you to extend your knowledge in your area of specialisation through higher-level coursework subjects and an independent research project under the guidance of an academic supervisor.
- Explore our postgraduate options. Whether you are a relative newcomer to the sciences, with an undergraduate degree in a different discipline, or a science student looking to take your research to the next level, the Faculty of Science offers a range of postgraduate study options designed to meet your background and interests.
- A UWA science degree opens doors to a wide range of careers. Find out what our graduates have done with their science degrees.
- The UWA Careers Centre can help you develop and manage your career. The CareerHub is a place where you can find employment opportunities, career events and resources.
- The PSB Academy Career Portal is a one-stop, intuitive and user-friendly portal to allow you to build an online profile, post your CV, search for employers and finally apply for jobs.
- Stay connected. UWA is committed to providing opportunities for you even after you’ve graduated. We are committed to helping our alumni build and strengthen connections with fellow graduates and the University.
- The PSB Academy Alumni Services provides a platform to facilitate networking among alumni and with industry partners, mind-sharing among interest groups and harnessing collective resources for the alumni community.